How to Survive a day with a Tot & Babe:
1. Fake sleep so the king gets up with at least one of the animals.
2. If #1 fails, make a HUGE pot of coffee or fill up your tea kettle.
3. Pop in a cartoon/video to keep the animals tame.
4. Feed said animals.
5. Read to animals with them on your lap to hold their paws down.
6. Put babe down for a nap.
7. Make peanut butter playdough for tot so he’s playing and eating – which means quiet & happy.
8. Get babe from nap and feed.
9. Feed tot lunch.
10. Put tot down for a nap. Turn off the monitor and pretend tot is sleeping and not rearranging the room.
11. Tickle babe.
12. Put babe down for nap.
13. Enjoy 10 minutes of quiet then proceed to clean your zoo.
14. Get tot and babe from nap.
15. Pop in a cartoon/video to keep them tame.
16. Feed said animals a snack.
17. Chase tot around the house while holding babe. This counts as your workout for the day.
18. Take pictures of your wild animals – because they just grow up too fast.
19. Pray the king gets home soon.
20. Pawn off the animals to the king when he arrives, but make sure to give him a big kiss first.