Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win that adorable red scarf from Janny’s Girl Shop!
Just click on the picture over there -> to enter!
Only a few more days left!!
Since we’re all still sick in the Parrott household, here’s a flashback to a post I wrote over the summer….
oh the things i have learned since having children….
– i never knew tired until i had kids
– your home becomes a playground
– the pet you had before kids – that you treated like your child – get pushed to the bottom*
(lilly is STILL my baby girl – she just gets neglected FAR worse than ever in her life)
– laundry seems to grow out of every crevice
– wearing snot, spit up, or any bodily fluid on you is considered a mommy badge
– i have become a worrying, paranoid freak*
(example – thinking of ways to escape in case there is a break in/fire/murderer in our home)
– screaming/crying/whining/fussing all sounds the same to me
– teaching a classroom full of 2nd graders is easier than a 2 yr old.
– a sleeping baby does strange things to you – like want more babies
– little boy smiles take you to your happy place
– your hips dont lie – they tell the story of being a previous child bearer
– kids dont understand what weekends are
– my facebook page is really just an all about my kids page
– shopping for shoes, purses, and jewelry are replaced with kid shoes, clothes, and toys
– having children is the biggest :
i could ever imagine in my life.
What are some things you have learned?