Getting Started Tools
First Step Training Complete Guide – English
First Step Training Complete Guide – Spanish
Getting Started (the first week):
- Set up your PWS (personal website)Customizing Your PWS Workbook
- Take a picture of your Distributor Kit when it arrives and post on Facebook, tagging your upline and sharing your excitement.
- Send me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your Share Shaklee List of the Top 25 people you want to help with their healthy and your Top 5 people that you would love to have join you in the business.
- Schedule three 3-way conference calls on either health topics or the business in the next seven days
- Complete Dreams and Goals
- How to use Business Tab in your member center
Complete 1-5 in the first seven days. Email me when completed to earn a FREE PRIZE!
Getting Started (first 30 days):
- Have a meeting/call with your upline discussing your why, your goals, and putting together your plan.
- Call three team members and Your 60 Second Story
- Review the Training Resources Guide. Register for Monday and Thursday webinars
- Follow this link to review the First Step Resource Guide .
- Prepare your 1-2 minute story sharing why you chose Shaklee (Freely include stories of health or success from your team to explain the impact Shaklee can make if needed.)
- Increase your Share Shaklee List to 100 people. Star at least ten people who you believe would be great additions to your Shaklee team.
- View the first two videos in the “Video Links” file.
- Host two Grand Opening Events (in-home and facebook event)
- In addition to your Grand Opening Events, plan one additional way to communicate your why (and your how) with the people you could help (writing a letter, a blog post, etc).
- Complete the first three sessions of “Eight Weeks to Director Summer School Series” (under training tab)
- Hold two three-way calls with your upline for business prospects
- Hold three three-way calls with your upline for health related/customer prospects
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Set up Autoship (at least 100pv)
For your Members
Shaklee Member Benefits (New Member Letter/Email)
100 Day Challenge Scripts
- One Hundred Days Challenge-DAY 1
- One Hundred Day Challenge-DAY 2
- One Hundred Day Challenge-DAY 3
- One Hundred Day Challenge-DAY 4
- One Hundred Day Challenge-DAY 5
- One Hundred Day Challenge-DAY 6
- 100 Day Challenge Scripts_day 7_oppportunity
Bonnie’s Blog (BonnieDonahue.com – Use the search box to look things up)
Shaklee FB Events (Go here, then click on the top Training tab, then go to Legacy and Leadership Winter 2015, click on Facebook videos.)